Are you looking to teach real-world, practical English to enthusiastic students? We are always looking to add instructors to our team!
Our instructors come from diverse backgrounds and specializations, and create original curriculum for their students to help them reach their English goals. We work with instructors to match students that fit their strengths and schedules.
We’re looking for instructors to teach lessons:
- Online or in-person (in Naha, Okinawa)
- During evenings and/or weekends
- Students ages ranging from children to adults
- English levels ranging from beginner to business professional
- A degree from a postsecondary institution/ currently enrolled in a postsecondary institution
- Native or native-equivalent English level
- Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Training is available for the right candidate.
No minimum lesson commitment is required. Current residence in Okinawa is not required.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about our current instructor openings!